Sunday, February 18, 2007

First Photo Shoot

Today I was able to take some pictures of Kelly. We wanted to get some pictures before she had the baby, which could be any day! She is so beautiful! The photo shoot was fun, but surprisingly tiresome.

In this first photo, I used natural light without the flash.
And in this photo, I used the flash. You can see the difference it made in the shadows on her face. Aww, you look so worried, Kelly!
We ended up taking 123 pictures this afternoon! It's easy to get carried away.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh freaking gag. Gag gag gag. Not your mad skills with the camera, but the subject. Gag gag gag.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oooh, you think I have mad skills? Sssweeet! Now you be nice to you. In both of those pictures you had funny expressions, but they were the two pictures that gave a good example of using the flash. I'll post more beautimous pictures of you in the next post.