Monday, October 10, 2011

Photo Challenge | Hands

Over at I Heart Faces they're having a photo challenge about hands.  I have two little girls and I love watching their hands as they discover and make new things.  And I love baby feet (because they don't stink), so when my baby first began discovering her feet, this was so fun to watch.  Especially because she had so many tummy rolls and it was just amazing that she could reach her toes in the first place. 

Discover more hands here:
i heart faces

5 comments:

Shae said...

Love it! Baby hands are the best! Great capture!

Michele said...

Love the baby hands and feet. yum!

Anonymous said...

can't resist..adorable!

Sarah Bryant said...

Don't you just love baby hands and feet? :D

Jennifer Morrow said...

That is such a sweet shot! LOVE! :)