Monday, March 29, 2010

"Dramatic B&W" Photo Challenge

This week at iheartfaces, the photo challenge is "Dramatic Black & White".

This is a photo of my daughter and her cousin. She LOVES her cousin, who is just over a year older than her. She calls him her brother. I think she would really love an older brother, but instead, she has four older boy cousins that teach her lots of fun stuff and would do anything to protect her.


There are many other awesome b&w photos over at iheartfaces. Click the link below to check them out!

16 comments:

Valerie Mellema said...

Behind the curtains, so cute. That's like the favorite place for all kids isn't it?

Lisa said...

Oh, I like that. Prety lighting.

I have an Avery, too!

pix-ology said...

You can see the relationship between them, how sweet!

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

This photograph has an eerie feel to it. Very nice!

.Erin Cassidy said...

Very cute!!

Erin said...

What a great image!! I love it :)

valeria said...

very nice! I always like your pictures!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I love it! :)

Tiffany said...

This is such a fascinating capture! I love it.

Whitnee said...

This image is captivating!! Really beautiful!

Audra Bender said...

really interesting photo....love it.

Yolanda said...

Such a ghostly quality to this image. It’s perfect in black and white. I cannot imagine it any other way.

Janine said...

This is so wonderful! Lovely moment captured...reminds me so much of our two boys :-D

Mary said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

dsr said...

I think this is a beautiful photo! Love the feel of this one!

VeLvet OwL Photography said...

I really like this shot! nice work!